5 Perfect Outfit Ideas That Can Go Almost Anywhere
One of the most challenging things about being a working woman (well, maybe not the most challenging, but perhaps the most frequent) is this ongoing query: Do I need to go home and change before my after-work plans? If you've never asked yourself this question, you're likely among the lucky minority—but for the rest of us, the struggle is real.
The weekend seems like the perfect time to end this battle forever—there's ample time to go through your closet, plan, and dream up the versatile outfits that will soon not only populate your work life but also work in just about every other situation. A little inspiration doesn't hurt either, so we've found 5 great blogger looks that will help you achieve these sartorial, professional, and social goals.
1. Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific
1) ASOS Oversized Fit Long Coat for Women ($171)
2. Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor
1) Ray Ban 'Clubmaster' 49mm Sunglasses ($150)
3. Lisa Dengler of Just Another Fashion Blog
1) Whistles Knit Pocket Womens T Shirts($180)
4. Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What
1) Max Mara Urta Coat ($4,045)
5. Tine Andrea of The Fashion Eaters
1) Illesteva Leonard Round Horn-Pattern Sunglasses with Mirror Lens ($177)
|Total comments: 0|